Nicole Angemi – Human Dissector & Pathologist – on Ask Dr. Drew LIVE
April 7 at 3pm PT: Not for the squeamish! Nicole Angemi is a pathology assistant who takes her 1.9 million followers along for a behind-the-scenes look at autopsies, infections, biohazards, amputations, and more. She holds a BS in cytotechnology from Thomas Jefferson University, an MS from Drexel University, and she is board certified as a cytotechnologist and pathologists’ assistant through the ASCP (American Society of Clinical Pathology). She returns today to discuss her work… and to subject everyone to another round of Mystery Diagnosis!
Join Nicole Angemi online at https://theduramater.com
Follow Nicole Angemi: https://instagram.com/mrs_angemi
Nicole’s 2nd account: https://instagram.com/beforelifeafterdeath
Ask Dr. Drew is produced by Kaleb Nation (https://kalebnation.com) and Susan Pinsky (http://twitter.com/firstladyoflove). This show is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Follow Dr. Drew
• Website: https://drdrew.com
• Locals: https://drdrew.locals.com
• Cameo: https://cameo.com/drdrew
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/DrDrew
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/drdrewpinsky
• TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@drdrew
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/drdrew
• Twitch: https://twitch.tv/drdrewtv