Dr. Rhonda Randall & Dr. Drew Discuss Urgent Mental Health Needs Among Teens, Children & Women
Joining us today is Dr. Rhonda Randall, executive vice president & chief medical officer of UnitedHealthcare, to further break down the key findings in the report and discuss what can be done to address the successes and challenges facing the health of women and children in California.
United Health Foundation recently issued its “America’s Health Rankings 2021 Health of Women and Children Report.” The report provides a comprehensive look at the health of over 58 million women and over 73 million children, examining overall health across the nation leading up to, and during the early part of, the COVID-19 pandemic.
Produced by Susan Pinsky (http://twitter.com/firstladyoflove). This show is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
• BLUE MICS – After more than 30 years in broadcasting, Dr. Drew’s iconic voice has reached pristine clarity through Blue Microphones. But you don’t need a fancy studio to sound great with Blue’s lineup: ranging from high-quality USB mics like the Yeti, to studio-grade XLR mics like Dr. Drew’s Blueberry. Find your best sound at https://drdrew.com/blue
• HYDRALYTE – “In my opinion, the best oral rehydration product on the market.” Dr. Drew recommends Hydralyte’s easy-to-use packets of fast-absorbing electrolytes. Learn more about Hydralyte and use DRDREW25 at checkout for a special discount at https://drdrew.com/hydralyte
• ELGATO – Every week, Dr. Drew broadcasts live shows from his home studio under soft, clean lighting from Elgato’s Key Lights. From the control room, the producers manage Dr. Drew’s streams with a Stream Deck XL, and ingest HD video with a Camlink 4K. Add a professional touch to your streams or Zoom calls with Elgato. See how Elgato’s lights transformed Dr. Drew’s set: https://drdrew.com/sponsors/elgato/
FOLLOW DR. DREW
• Website: https://drdrew.com
• Locals: https://drdrew.locals.com
• Cameo: https://cameo.com/drdrew
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/DrDrew
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/drdrewpinsky
• TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@drdrew
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/drdrew
• Twitch: https://twitch.tv/drdrewtv
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/drdrew
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/drdrew
For over 30 years, Dr. Drew has answered questions and offered guidance to millions through popular shows like Celebrity Rehab (VH1), Dr. Drew On Call (HLN), Teen Mom OG (MTV), and the iconic radio show Loveline. Now, Dr. Drew is opening his phone lines to the world by streaming LIVE from his home studio. Watch all of Dr. Drew’s latest shows at https://drdrew.tv.