Dr. Peterson Pierre Pierre Of The Skin Care Institute Joins #DoseOfDrDrew 8-12-21
A highly respected authority in medical as well as cosmetic dermatology, Dr. Peterson Pierre is recognized for attending to patients’ overall health, not just beauty. Certified by the American Board of Dermatology, he received his medical degree and completed specialty training in dermatology at Stanford University School of Medicine.
Through his Pierre Skin Care Institute, https://pierreskincare.com
Dr. Pierre offers a wide variety of procedures, including both ablative and non-ablative laser techniques to treat sun damage and wrinkles, among others. Cosmetically, a unique rejuvenating program is designed for each patient to create beautiful, natural outcomes – customized treatments for results that are subtle, never overdone.
Known by his patients as the “gentle injector,” Dr. Pierre is talented in the use of Botox and fillers, with an impeccable reputation for exceeding patients’ expectations. At Pierre Skin Care Institute, Dr. Pierre’s priority is achieving the most natural results with the greatest degree of patient comfort.
Dr. Pierre’s superior reputation extends to his treatment of medical skin conditions that affect more than one’s appearance. His services include the latest laser technology for treatment of rosacea, age spots, sun damage, wrinkles, and scars. Dr. Pierre has helped many patients combat depression, anxiety, and a lack of esteem brought on by skin ailments. Eliminating chronic skin conditions has helped many of his patients regain confidence and find renewed joy in life.
Often consulted by his peers for advice, Dr. Pierre is the author of several scientific articles, abstracts, and a textbook chapter.
Produced by Susan Pinsky (http://twitter.com/firstladyoflove). This show is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
• BLUE MICS – After more than 30 years in broadcasting, Dr. Drew’s iconic voice has reached pristine clarity through Blue Microphones. But you don’t need a fancy studio to sound great with Blue’s lineup: ranging from high-quality USB mics like the Yeti, to studio-grade XLR mics like Dr. Drew’s Blueberry. Find your best sound at https://drdrew.com/blue
• HYDRALYTE – “In my opinion, the best oral rehydration product on the market.” Dr. Drew recommends Hydralyte’s easy-to-use packets of fast-absorbing electrolytes. Learn more about Hydralyte and use DRDREW25 at checkout for a special discount at https://drdrew.com/hydralyte
• ELGATO – Every week, Dr. Drew broadcasts live shows from his home studio under soft, clean lighting from Elgato’s Key Lights. From the control room, the producers manage Dr. Drew’s streams with a Stream Deck XL, and ingest HD video with a Camlink 4K. Add a professional touch to your streams or Zoom calls with Elgato. See how Elgato’s lights transformed Dr. Drew’s set: https://drdrew.com/sponsors/elgato/
FOLLOW DR. DREW
• Website: https://drdrew.com
• Locals: https://drdrew.locals.com
• Cameo: https://cameo.com/drdrew
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/DrDrew
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/drdrewpinsky
• TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@drdrew
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/drdrew
• Twitch: https://twitch.tv/drdrewtv
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/drdrew
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/drdrew
For over 30 years, Dr. Drew has answered questions and offered guidance to millions through popular shows like Celebrity Rehab (VH1), Dr. Drew On Call (HLN), Teen Mom OG (MTV), and the iconic radio show Loveline. Now, Dr. Drew is opening his phone lines to the world by streaming LIVE from his home studio. Watch all of Dr. Drew’s latest shows at https://drdrew.tv.