Actor Eric Roberts Of Killers Vault Podcast Meets Dr. Lisa Strohman: Psychologist, Attorney, Auth…
Dr. Drew, and Dr. Lisa Strohman, @drlisastrohman meets today with Actor Eric Roberts of the ‘KILLER’S VAULT’ PODCAST and are here today to discuss how child abuse too often leads to the formation of a serial killer personality and more.
HOSTED BY ELISABETH ROHM AND NARRATED BY ERIC ROBERTS, PODCAST FEATURING JOHN WAYNE GACY AND GERARD SCHAEFER AND MORE IS UNMATCHED IN THE TRUE CRIME GENRE
Are you prepared to enter the ‘Killer’s Vault?’ Crossover Media Group in collaboration with Killer Bunny Entertainment is pleased to announce a new podcast that introduces more than 10,000 never- before-seen intimate personal letters, hundreds of hours of private and extremely vivid phone recordings, profound artwork and journal excerpts, and unpublished books from America’s most notorious serial killers, including John Wayne Gacy, Charles Manson, David Berkowitz, Richard Ramirez and more. Listen to the Season One Trailer here.
Narrated by Academy Award nominee Eric Roberts and hosted by celebrated actress Elisabeth Rohm of Law and Order, the podcast will go inside the mind of each killer, revealing disturbing childhood memories, the thrill of taking lives, and their express desire to kill again.
“Killer’s Vault” is available now for preview and download wherever you get your podcast including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Good Podcasts, TuneIn, PlayerFM, and more.
Raise your hand on Clubhouse at https://clubhouse.com/@DrDrew to ask Dr. Drew anything: questions about COVID-19, vaccines, addiction, relationships, health, current events… or anything you want to discuss! • For over 30 years, Dr. Drew has answered questions and offered guidance to millions through popular shows like Celebrity Rehab (VH1), Dr. Drew On Call (HLN), Teen Mom OG (MTV), and the iconic radio show Loveline. Now, Dr. Drew is opening his phone lines to the world by streaming LIVE from his home studio.
Dose Of Dr. Drew produced by Susan Pinsky (http://twitter.com/firstladyoflove). This show is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
• BLUE MICS – After more than 30 years in broadcasting, Dr. Drew’s iconic voice has reached pristine clarity through Blue Microphones. But you don’t need a fancy studio to sound great with Blue’s lineup: ranging from high-quality USB mics like the Yeti, to studio-grade XLR mics like Dr. Drew’s Blueberry. Find your best sound at https://drdrew.com/blue
• HYDRALYTE – “In my opinion, the best oral rehydration product on the market.” Dr. Drew recommends Hydralyte’s easy-to-use packets of fast-absorbing electrolytes. Learn more about Hydralyte and use DRDREW25 at checkout for a special discount at https://drdrew.com/hydralyte
• ELGATO – Every week, Dr. Drew broadcasts live shows from his home studio under soft, clean lighting from Elgato’s Key Lights. From the control room, the producers manage Dr. Drew’s streams with a Stream Deck XL, and ingest HD video with a Camlink 4K. Add a professional touch to your streams or Zoom calls with Elgato. See how Elgato’s lights transformed Dr. Drew’s set: https://drdrew.com/sponsors/elgato/
Follow Dr. Drew
• Website: https://drdrew.com
• Locals: https://drdrew.locals.com
• Cameo: https://cameo.com/drdrew
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/drdrew
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/DrDrew
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/drdrewpinsky
• TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@drdrew
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/drdrew
• Twitch: https://twitch.tv/drdrewtv
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/drdrew