Dean Reuter is General Counsel of the Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy and a fellow at the National Security Institute at George Mason University’s Antonin Scalia Law School. He is a co-author of the forthcoming non-fiction, The Hidden Nazi, available for pre-order now on Amazon. He was the editor of Liberty’s Nemesis: The Unchecked Expansion of the State and Confronting Terror: 9/11 and the Future of American National Security.
Dean Reuter, also author of “The Hidden Nazi: The Untold Story of America’s Deal with the Devil:. Reuter is General Counsel of the Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy and a fellow at the National Security Institute at George Mason University’s Antonin Scalia Law School.
On January 27, 1945, the Auschwitz Concentration Camp was liberated by Allied troops. The new book, The Hidden Nazi, tells the story of SS Nazi general Hans Kammler, the worst Nazi you’ve never heard of. As documented in The Hidden Nazi, the Holocaust could not have happened without Kammler, for it was Kammler who:
Identified Auschwitz as the site to become the Nazi’s deadliest killing camp.
Expanded the camp to hold 250,000 prisoners.
Designed and installed the camp’s gas chambers and crematoria.
Made weekly and even daily visits to the camp to oversee his work. Used his same methods to build concentration camps throughout the Reich.
Played an integral part in creating the SS slave labor regime.
Kammler’s work extended not just to Auschwitz, but to camps throughout the Third Reich, making him responsible for perhaps more deaths than any other Nazi figure. If Heinrich Himmler was the architect of the Holocaust, Kammler was its engineer. Sadly, no one has revealed Kammler’s role at Auschwitz or in the Holocaust because, at the end of the war, he succesfully faked his own suicide. Behind that contrived suicide was a deal between Kammler and the Americans: in return for his life, Kammler would deliver the German’s highly advanced rocket research and team, and other invaluable technology as America turned to the Cold War. Ergo, one of the most prolific mass murderers in history escaped justice and the scrutiny of historians.
• BLUE MICS – After more than 30 years in broadcasting, Dr. Drew’s iconic voice has reached pristine clarity through Blue Microphones. But you don’t need a fancy studio to sound great with Blue’s lineup: ranging from high-quality USB mics like the Yeti, to studio-grade XLR mics like Dr. Drew’s Blueberry. Find your best sound at https://drdrew.com/blue
• HYDRALYTE – “In my opinion, the best oral rehydration product on the market.” Dr. Drew recommends Hydralyte’s easy-to-use packets of fast-absorbing electrolytes. Learn more about Hydralyte and use DRDREW25 at checkout for a special discount at https://drdrew.com/hydralyte
• ELGATO – Every week, Dr. Drew broadcasts live shows from his home studio under soft, clean lighting from Elgato’s Key Lights. From the control room, the producers manage Dr. Drew’s streams with a Stream Deck XL, and ingest HD video with a Camlink 4K. Add a professional touch to your streams or Zoom calls with Elgato. See how Elgato’s lights transformed Dr. Drew’s set: https://drdrew.com/sponsors/elgato/
FOLLOW DR. DREW
• Website: https://drdrew.com
• Locals: https://drdrew.locals.com
• Cameo: https://cameo.com/drdrew
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/DrDrew
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/drdrewpinsky
• TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@drdrew
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/drdrew
• Twitch: https://twitch.tv/drdrewtv
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/drdrew
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/drdrew